Everything you need to know for The Summit Center 2022 Autism Walk!
The Summit Center Autism Walk, presented by West Herr,
is a community event to raise funds in support of Summit’s programs and services in Western New York. We are thrilled to announce that this year's Walk will be held in-person once again!
Saturday, May 14
8:00 am: Check In Tent Opens
9:30 am: Opening Ceremonies
The Summit Center, 150 Stahl Road, Getzville NY 14068
Download Walk routes here.
$10 fundraising minimum required at the time of registration. Register here.
Children under 18 are free and do not need to register.
Teams and walkers should park at the Amherst Police Station/Audubon Library (500 John James Audubon Parkway, Amherst) and will be bused over to Summit. Three shuttles will run every 15 minutes between the Amherst Police Station/Audubon Library and Summit (7:30am - 1:00pm).
Volunteers parking – Beechwood parking lot
No parking at Summit, 150 Stahl Road, except by special permit only.
- Kids’ activities area with games, prize wheel, and temporary tattoo station
- Playground will be open
- Mascots, including Star Wars characters, the Gecko, princesses, and more!
- DJ spinning your favorite tunes
- Photo area donated by Buffalo Yard Signs
- Crafts and activities provided by Sweet Charlotte's
- Summit Sales (bring cash or check) – including a special Pura Vida Summit bracelet, Walk lapel pins, and autism awareness and
- Summit on demand printing apparel by Buffalo Branding (cash, check, or credit card accepted)
- Food trucks (cash, check, or credit card accepted)
Breakfast treats served between 8 - 9:30am, donated by Tim Hortons:
- Hot chocolate
- Tim Bits
Complimentary refreshments provided by Tops Markets (subject to change):
- Apples, oranges, bananas
- Granola bars
- Chips and pretzels
- Rice Krispie Treats and fruit snacks
- Juice boxes
Give us a call at (716) 629-3423 with any questions. We can also be reached at AutismWalk@TheSummitCenter.org.